I can’t decide if my priorities are way out of line, or exactly right-on right.
It’s 1.30pm and I’m just finished number 6.
- Having my sold my first ever Ebay item figure out what to do next
- Having sent hubbie to the post office this morning email my latest Amazon buyer and tell them their item is on it’s way
- Read a fab letter from my local Liberal Democrat Councillor after I emailed her expressing my concern and objection to Tesco redeveloping their site in my city (to make a bigger uglier store and suck all the character out of the area).
- Make an online planning objection to said Tesco development
- Email my MP about signing the Early Day Motion about large supermarkets and their power
- Eat lunch
- Have a wash
- Get dressed
- Decamp to sofa downstairs
- Have evening meal
I think I may need a 6b. Mess about on the internet a bit more. 🙂