I’ve been feeling really sorry for myself with this viral infection and with some mini fluctuations in wellness/illness with CFS in the last few weeks.
So I thought it would be a good time to reflect once more on the good stuff.
Reasons To Be Cheerful – 2nd August 2007:
- I am loved by many people who think I am a pretty good human being
- I always have my memories and my imagination to get lost in
- My husband does so much to make my life as good as possible and he gives because he wants to
- The internet gives me a channel to new worlds, interesting people, new friendships, access to shopping/services and it gives me a voice
- Sunny days bring blue skies, fluffy clouds and smiles. Overcast days bring fresh cool air, grey creamy skies and peace. Wet days bring freshness, magical splattered views from the windows and keep my static car semi clean.
- Most days I can draw and it’s therapeutic. I also get good feedback which is rewarding in itself.
- My cat sleeps a lot, cleans a lot and sometimes falls over his own paws. I love watching all of it.
- I have a comfortable place to sit through the day and to sleep through the night. I have a house with space and light. I am safe.
- I can laugh and I do every day – I laugh a deep, free belly laugh as much as I can. It feels good to let that laughter free from deep within you.
- I’m able to make a list because it’s possible to be really ill, chronically and/or acutely ill AND still be happy.
I know there’s more but I’m ever so tired again and ten is a good round number .